SV Sistemi di Sicurezza is a company specialized in engineering, manufacturing and installation of fire detection systems. The professionalism, the quality of the projects and realized products, the continuous improvement in connection with the technological innovation are the strength of the company activity. SV has always been an organization oriented to the customers, planning and realizing its products and services according to the quality concept, which means compliance with the current standards and with those ones by stakeholders, granting at the same time the declared performances for an adequate life period and use conditions of the supplied product.
In order to ensure the complete satisfaction of the clients and the total health and safety during working, SV has implemented an Integrated Management System according to UNI EN ISO 9001 (Quality System) and BS OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety System) standards.
Moreover SV represents a unique particular case in Fire & Gas sector thanks to achievement of important target such as FPC Certification (Factory Production Control) according to EN 54-2/4, EN 12094-1 standards and ATEX Certification according to EN 60079-29-1 standard; this allows to design and offer systems with high quality and sophistication
The main goals of SV policy are the following:
- to build up the customers in order to obtain their complete satisfaction and granting, at the same time, the compliance with the contractual requirements;
- to operate ensuring efficacy and reliability and spending all the requested resources to grant the compliance with correctness and diligence principles;
- to operate towards the continuous involvement of all the personnel and the development of the competences with training and information intended to pursuit the awareness and the sense of responsibility of all the staff;
- to develop the continuous customer demands about safety and training for Offshore Onshore applications.
- to prevent accidents of workers with the running improvement of health and safety at work;
- to comply with all the norms in force included the voluntary ones about health and safety at work;
- to promote the safety culture with its own clients and suppliers;
- to control the company processes with proper monitoring means, particularly about health and safety aspects;
- to achieve the expected turnover budgets and to manage the economical resources for safety at work.
SV Sistemi di Sicurezza explores its own contest, locating the main internal and external factors to achieve its strategic goals and the expected results coming from its Quality, Health and Safety Management System. SV Sistemi di Sicurezza adopts an approach oriented to the risk management and it plays out the adequate actions to face risks and opportunities for each goal and system process .
We strongly believe that an approach to the quality, intended to performances improvement for all the company figures, shall grant a better efficiency and flexibility and improve the financial results and the company image.
In order to reach the above mentioned goals, SV Board is engaging to :
- grant the propagation and consciousness of the expressed concepts included in this document;
- provide the human resources and the requested means to achieve the company targets;
- ensure an efficient communication system for the proper transfer of information and values to all the involved persons;
- select and monitor periodically some specific company indicators.
The company policy is upgraded by SV Board during the annual review of Health and Quality Management System in order to adjust it to some possible changed conditions in terms of technological, normative, organization, financial and social aspects.
SV Sistemi di Sicurezza explores its own contest, locating the main internal and external factors to achieve its strategic goals and the expected results coming from the Quality, Health and Safety Management System.
The strategic cooperation with Detector Electronics Corporation (Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA) represents a milestone for our company.
The distribution agreement SV Italia Det-Tronics signed with the American manufacturer joins the global supremacy of Det-Tronics in Fire & Gas Detection systems with SV experience in integrated control systems.
Our company SV Sistemi di Sicurezza is present in Italy and all around the world, operating in around 20 countries for commissioning and start-up of fire systems. Hereinafter some of our Italian clients like Ansaldo, Eni and Snam, Marcegaglia, Selex and foreign projects in Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and Turkey; and outside the European Union jobs in Jordan, Taiwan, Algeria, Korea, Dominican Republic, Nigeria, Angola, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, Kazakhstan and Russia, Mexico and Japan.