We offer design for Gas Fire ATEX SIL, D.P.R. 37/08 e D.M. 04.05.1998
Outlines the main design engineering services fire gas extinguishing system that may be provided by our Company SV sistemi di sicurezza with respect to new installations of fire detection & alarm and fire-fighting systems.
1) Fire risk analysis within the overall risk analysis of the plant
2) SIL (Safety Integrity Level) classification of the fire safety functions in the SIL evaluation of the process, i.e when the fire safety functions are considered as safety instrumented functions;
3) Review of Code (NFPA) and local requirements and compliance with the requirements of the authorities having jurisdiction (AHJ);
4) Preliminary design of fire alarm and fire-fighting systems for acceptance by the local authorities
1) Written narrative providing intent and system description
2) Riser diagram
3) Floor plan layouts
4) Sequence of operation in either an input/output matrix or narrative form
5) Equipment technical data sheets
6) Manufacturers’ published instructions, including operation and maintenance instructions
7) Battery capacity and de-rating calculations
8) Voltage drop calculations for notification appliance circuits
9) Minimum sound pressure levels that must be produced by the audible notification appliances in applicable covered areas
10) Pathway diagrams between the control unit and the supervising station and shared communications equipment
11) Completed record of completion
12) Record (as-built) drawings
13) Records, record retention, and record maintenance
14) Completed record of inspection and testing
(1) Preliminary working plans and calculations
(2) Technical reports for sizing water supplies, fire water pumps, number and quantities of extinguishing agents, etc.
(3) Systems specifications according to the applicable standard (either EN, NFPA, or other codes).
1) Layout documentation and calculations (including computerised calculations), according to the requirements of the applicable EN/NFPA standard;
2) Shop drawings;
3) Completion documentation;
4) Inspection, testing and maintenance documentation.
1) Performance based design (engineering analysis and discussion with the authority having jurisdiction)
2) Hazardous area classification for gas detection applications
3) Design of gas detection systems (both combustible and toxic gases) based on engineering evalutation
4) Verification of compliant installation (where required by the authority having jurisdiction)
5) Retrofitting of automatic fire safety systems
6) Site supervision and support to the installation team
7) Project management for new fire detection and fire extinguishing systems
8) Training on fire detection and fire extinguishing systems, both at our premises and on site.