This seminar aims to provide a general overview related to the two main design standards for the detection and fire alarm systems: NFPA 72 (National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code) and NFPA 170 (Standard for Fire Safety and Emergency Symbols).
• Fundamentals (chapter 10)
• Circuits & pathways (chapter 12)
• Inspection, testing and maintenance (chapter 14)
• Initiating devices and notification appliances (chapter 17, 18)
• Protected premises fire alarm systems (chapter 23)
• Symbols for use in architectural and engineering drawings and diagrams insur ance