POWER SUPPLY EXPSU20 EN54-4
It is a system of control and charger batteries to respond to the requirements of EN54-4, usable both in stand-alone applications (for power supply of detection and fire alarm devices) both as A.d.a. for detection control panels on and off, as the new MINI-EXFIRE360.
It is supplied in a metal box of dimensions 400 mm (h) x 600 mm (L) x 400 mm (p) and is basic consisting of:
– N. 1 power supply unit 220 Vac / 24 Vdc 600W (redundant capability);
– N. 1 board for managing the charge of the batteries and the power supply outputs, complete with two CANbus ports for the transmission of fault messages and the control of I / O lines and interface;
– N. 1 card for the management of front signaling LED (EXPSU20-LED);
– N. 2 batteries with a maximum capacity of 55 Ah.
In case of need you can complete your product by installing a 4.3 “LCD touch screen on the front door, to connect to EXPSU20-LED board: it will be possible to drill the state of the system and the voltage / current measured.
The control board can handle batteries with a capacity up to 55 Ah, with a maximum charging current of 3 A. The value of the charging current, the temperature and the voltage on the batteries are supervised in a continuous way, ensuring an almost immediate reporting in case of failure. The internal resistance of the battery is evaluated every 30 minutes through an innovative test circuit that allows to derive a value of equivalent impedance more specific and determined with respect to what can be obtained with the classic charge / discharge or measuring the voltage drop tests .
The power to external devices is guaranteed by 4 outputs 25.6 Vdc fused to, and limited to 5A, for a maximum of 20 A total. Each channel is supervised against short circuit, breakage of the fuse and faults of overvoltage or overcurrent, as well as being totally independent of the other.
The card is also provided of the following I / O lines:
– N. 2 conventional inputs for management of technological signals;
– N. 2 digital inputs, for management of technological signals;
– N. 8 relay outputs with clean changeover contacts (including 2 with fixed functionality for signaling the mains failure and battery failure, the remaining programmable);
– N. 8 programmable open-collector outputs.
Finally you can connect the card within a EXFIRE360 system. Thanks to CANbus ports EXPSU20 EN54-4 can be connected directly to the central bus EXFIRE360 / MINI-EXFIRE360, becoming in effect an I / O Management Card. EXPSU20 EN54-4